Advanced security with antivirus protects you against existing and emerging online threats to your devices and helps you to protect your personal and financial data when you go online.
Surf more safely and anonymously with a VPN (virtual private network) without logging. Use bank-grade encryption to keep your information such as passwords and bank details safe and private.
Smart Firewall for PC or Firewall for Mac
Monitors communications between your computer and other computers and helps block unauthorised traffic.
Tools to generate, store and manage your passwords, credit card details and other data more securely online.
10 GB cloud backup for PC
Store important files and documents as a preventive measure against data loss due to disk failure, device theft and even ransomware.
SafeCam for PC
Warns you of any attempt to access your webcam and helps you block unauthorised access.
Norton Device Protection for smartphones, tablets and laptops
NEW Norton 360™ subscriptions build on the foundations of Norton Security, Norton Internet Security, the original Norton 360™, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning security technology. Subscriptions include multiple layers of protection:
- An Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) analyses information that comes in over a network (such as the Internet) and helps block possible online threats before they reach your computer. (PC, Mac)
- Antivirus protection with advanced machine learning technology scans and removes malware files that invade a device. It uses emulation, to test and find out what files do, and machine learning. (PC, Mac, Android)
- Reputation Protection (Insight) uses reputation data collected through Symantec's Global Intelligence Network to classify software application files based on their characteristics. (PC)
- Behavioural protection (SONAR) uses artificial intelligence to classify applications based on their behaviour, and automatically blocks applications that show suspicious behaviour. (PC)
- Proactive Protection against Abuse (PEP) protects against zero-day attacks that exploit vulnerabilities in applications or the operating system. (Pc)
- Power Eraser helps detect and remove risky applications and malware that your computer may contain. (PC)
Protection against today's cyber threats.
Cyber threats are constantly evolving. Cybercriminals can steal personal information from your computers and mobile devices in several ways. Cybercriminals use different types of malware to get what they want, such as:
- Cryptojacking: malware that gives cybercriminals access to "mine" for crypto-currencies on your computer, at the expense of your resources.
- Formjacking: Malware containing malicious code that allows cybercriminals to steal payment card data using online forms on legitimate websites.
- Ransomware: malware that encrypts the contents of a computer and then demands a ransom to restore the contents, usually in the form of a crypto-currency such as Bitcoin
- Remote Access Trojan Horse: Malware that allows criminals to remotely access a compromised computer through a 'back door
In addition to these new techniques, cybercriminals still use malware such as viruses, worms and spyware. NEW Norton 360 protects against the ways cybercriminals infect devices with malware and threaten your online privacy. That's cyber threat protection from a trusted leader in consumer cyber security.
We are part of one of the world's largest civilian cyber information networks.
What do you need to protect yourself from today's online threats? As part of Symantec, we are part of one of the world's largest civilian cyber information networks. As a result, our products can protect you from the most sophisticated cyber threats.