Microsoft Visio Professional 2021
The comprehensive features of Microsoft Visio Professional 2021
- Versatile templates and countless choices from thousands of shapes: transform your ideas and data into a compelling story.
- Support for industry standards: You can now use the extensive library of Visio tapes for industry-standard content, including UML 2.5, BPMN 2.0 and SDL.
- Built-in validation: make sure all your BPMN and workflow diagrams contain all elements by running the Visio validation engine.
- Familiar experience: now build your diagrams even more efficiently by using one of the many possibilities such as; drag and drop or align and position. You can also make your diagram look even more professional by using the pre-created themes and effects.
Seamless collaboration and easy sharing of your diagrams
- Simultaneous collaboration with a team: now it's even easier to work together to make your diagram into one. Avoid version conflicts and work together to maintain the correct version. Easily see who worked on which component, keep track of the progress of changes by enabling notifications, and choose when you want to make those notifications in the main file.
- Add comments in Visio: Share different views and add them to your file by adding comments and have the ability to answer them. In the new Microsoft Visio Professional 2019, these comments can also be linked to a specific chart section to avoid confusion between them.
- Real-time attendance indicators: With Skype for Business in Visio you can now easily see who in your team is available with live attendance indicators. For example, you can quickly start a chat, voice or video conference in the app.
Link diagrams to real-time data for faster decision making
- Easily link your data: Bring new insights to light and simplify a mountain of complex information by linking your Visio shapes and diagrams to data from internal sources, for example, as well as external sources.*
- Access your data diagrams anywhere: Access your linked diagrams from almost anywhere via your favorite browser.
- Reverse engineering of databases: With DBRE, Database Reverse Engineering, you can now easily turn an existing database into a custom database model.
- Organization charts linked to your data: Save time and reduce the error rate by automatically generating organizational charts of your sources such as Excel or Exchange.