The successor of Office Professional Plus 2019 is available: Office Professional Plus 2021. This full suite contains again a lot of products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access.
Office 2021 is the latest version of the Microsoft Office suite. Office 2021 Professional plus is the best option for people who want to use Office and do not want an annual subscription. Please note that Office 2021 for Windows only works with Windows 10 or 11.
Microsoft Office 2021 Professional
This package is a one-time purchase, so there are NO monthly or annual fees. You will be more productive and work faster with this new version of Microsoft Office. The new Office 2021 package enables you to save documents quickly and easily locally on your computer or you can also choose to save them (also) in the cloud if you use, for example, OneDrive.
What is included with Office 2021 Professional Plus?
Office 2021 for Professional is a collection of popular Office programs. The software listed below is included in this bundle. With a few simple clicks you can install this software directly on your PC:
- Microsoft Publisher 2021
- Microsoft Access 2021
- Microsoft Outlook 2021
- Microsoft Word 2021
- Microsoft Excel 2021
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2021
- Microsoft OneNote
- Integration with Microsoft Teams 2021
A language selection follows during installation. Any European language is allowed. E.g. Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish etc.
Compared to Office 2019, the 2021 version has several improvements and enhancements. Below we give you an overview of the additions and improvements you can expect in the full suite:
- Visual refreshment designed with clean monoline iconography in mind
- New stock of media content
- Microsoft Search bar in all apps for general searches
- Improved performance
- Updated Drawing tab with new additions Point Eraser, Ruler and Lasso
- Support for OpenDocument Format 1.3
- Outline style outline option for shapes
- Addition of a box with hexadecimal colour values when selecting colours
- XLOOKUP search for finding information in tables and ranges
- Dynamic matrix functions, including FILTER, SORT, SORTBY, UNIQUE, SEQUENCE, and RANDARRAY
- LET function that assigns names to calculation results
- XMATCH function that searches for a specified item and then gives the relative position of the item
- Slide show recording now includes options for video recording of the presenter, ink recording and laser pointer recording
- You can replay ink strokes to illustrate things step by step or visualise a thought process
- You can view slide elements in screen-read order and rearrange them if necessary
- Email translation for more than 70 different languages will be supported
- Annotate e-mail images with your finger, pen or mouse
- The direct search feature allows you to quickly find specific e-mails
- Updated Linked Table Manager with options to refresh, re-link or delete
- Addition of SQL DateTime2 data type
- Tab manager that allows you to see active tabs, rearrange tabs or close database objects